понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

flower instructions make paper tissue to





I have a couple of really, really, really important tests coming up in three () days called the HSC, and itapos;ll determine whether I get into university or not. Guess what Iapos;ve been doing for the last year (and two)?

Nada. The funny thing is, everyone but me is freaking out about it. At first, they said it was stress. Itapos;ll wear off, donapos;t worry, youapos;re just panicking, youapos;ll study when the enormity of it hits you. Of course,�I didnapos;t feel stressed. Not a panicky bone in my body. I felt, and still feel calm and indifferent.�Has anyone else felt like this?

P.S�I donapos;t think I love my family. I canapos;t feel good about them at all, and in fact staying away from them has brought me the happiest moments of my life.
flower instructions make paper tissue to, flower instructions making origami, flower instructions making paper.



Комментариев нет: